Day job - on weekdays
Possibility to finish at noon on Fridays
Complete collective insurance program
Employer contribution to the retirement plan
Since 2002, Cisolift Distribution Inc, expert in aerial work platform sales and repair, is recognized for the quality of its services and the expertise of its team.
In fast growth, we are looking for passionate and motivated people to join a committed team, which helps each other and makes life enjoyable.
Our philosophy: Collaboration, Innovation in ideas and ways of doing things, Security, staying on the lookout for Opportunities, building Links of trust, being able to count on everyone's Involvement, without neglecting having Fun at work and being Tolerant and respectful towards each other.
Your role as Technical Advisor will be to provide technical support to our internal and external customers.Apply for this job
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to various customer and technical staff requests (phone calls and emails), take charge of requests that can be answered and follow up, if not transfer them to the right resource persons.
- Ensure follow-up and challenge suppliers during questions or problematic situations.
- Research, open and identify electronic and hydraulic schematics required to support the employee in equipment repairs.
- Create, validate and deliver the required training for technical staff.
- Communicate and respond to various requests and questions from the parts department.
- Do tests in the workshop for equipment repairs.
- Be looking for replacement parts to ensure the continuity of repairs.
- Provide on-the-road training for our customers and technicians on equipment.
- Any other related tasks.