Day job - on weekdays
Friday Afternoon Off (one out of two)!
Complete collective insurance program
Employer contribution to the retirement plan
Since 2002, Cisolift Distribution Inc, expert in aerial work platform sales and repair, is recognized for the quality of its services and the expertise of its team.
In fast growth, we are looking for passionate and motivated people to join a committed team, which helps each other and makes life enjoyable.
Our philosophy: Collaboration, Innovation in ideas and ways of doing things, Security, staying on the lookout for Opportunities, building Links of trust, being able to count on everyone's Involvement, without neglecting having Fun at work and being Tolerant and respectful towards each other.
Apply for this job
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the representation of Cisolift according to: Products to promote
- Territories to develop - Customer segments to develop.
- Collaborate with the Sales Director in the establishment of objectives and strategies.
- Manage the customer database
- Demonstrate the equipment
- Provide training during equipment delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple files simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Work in collaboration with the service department to manage equipment deliveries.
- Participate in sales meetings and training.
- Work with a CRM (data entry, update information, etc.).
- Produce sales reports and other reports as required.
- Represent the company at various trade shows and events.