- Day shift – weekdays
- Possibility of Friday afternoon off (1 of 2)
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Program
- Employer's contribution to the pension plan
Since 2002, Cisolift Distribution Inc, expert in aerial work platform sales and repair, is recognized for the quality of its services and the expertise of its team.
In fast growth, we are looking for passionate and motivated people to join a committed team, which helps each other and makes life enjoyable.
Our philosophy: Collaboration, Innovation in ideas and ways of doing things, Security, staying on the lookout for Opportunities, building Links of trust, being able to count on everyone's Involvement, without neglecting having Fun at work and being Tolerant and respectful towards each other.
Apply for this job
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive and respond to customer calls regarding service requests;
- Ensure optimal customer service through telephone technical support in order to act as a resource person to solve the various mechanical, hydraulic and electrical problems of the equipment;
- Plan works and projects according to priorities and availability (parts and labor);
- Ensure business development with the aim of promoting the company and ensuring its growth;
- Open and manage work orders, including invoicing;
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to ensure excellent after-sales service;
- Manage and optimize technicians' schedules;
- Support and supervise technicians on the road and in the workshop;
- Manage the fleet of mobile units (maintenance and repairs);
- Collaborate in the management of the warranties of the various manufacturers.